Slower paced style of yoga. Designed to do between 8 - 12 postures that will be held for longer period of time (2-4 min). Typically class takes place and stays on the floor, but can include some standing poses. While “yang” yoga (our Sativa flow) focuses on your muscles, yin yoga targets your deep connective tissues, like your fascia, ligaments. In this class you will find a mixture of yin and restorative. When paired with conscious cannabis consumption, we can aid in turning on the para sympathetic nervous system, which will allow for deeper relaxation and unwinding for the day, plus chance for some well rested sleep. Be sure to have blankets, blocks, bolsters, ganja and any props that will aide in more comfort for your body in these longer held poses. Great class for beginners and those curious about ganja yoga! *If you have any questions about class, send us a message. *21+ class cannabis is discussed.
- This class will be held on Moxie.
- You will receive an email reminder a few hours before the class.
- Moxie Studios are optimized for laptops & PC browsers. No downloads required. You can also join Moxie Studios on certain tablets and mobile devices. Please review our help files for best practices and tips.
- The warm up room opens 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Following the class you will be asked to provide feedback. Your input helps us improve!