Pathway is a 2-day childbirth education class covering topics from pregnancy to laboring positon to birth to breastfeeding. Understanding that having a plan for birth is rarely the reality, this class prepares you and your family by putting the emphasis on your intentions for your birth including the many pathways available for how birth and breastfeeding can look for you and your family and how your intentions can meet you exactly where you are and not where you're expected to be. Whether you are deciding to birth in a hospital or home setting, this class will help you create and customize the birth plan that you want and the many pathways that exist to help create the plan that is tailored to you and your wants. Pathways is an interactive, 4-hour class split into two-days. Covering: Anatomy of Birth The Stages Of Labor Vaginal and Cesarean Birth Creating A Birth Plan What To Bring To Your Birth How To Communicate To Your Birth Team Parent Support and More.
- This class will be held on Moxie.
- You will receive an email reminder a few hours before the class.
- Moxie Studios are optimized for laptops & PC browsers. No downloads required. You can also join Moxie Studios on certain tablets and mobile devices. Please review our help files for best practices and tips.
- The warm up room opens 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Following the class you will be asked to provide feedback. Your input helps us improve!