Has your doctor told you that you have osteopenia or osteoporosis? Are you worried about your none health? Then this is the class for you. A minimum of two 30 minute sessions of weight bearing exercises is recommended to improve and maintain bone health. Join this small group training session designed to meet this recommendation. You will a set of hand weights (from 1 to 5 lbs), a yoga mat, and a 12 inch diameter ball that you can squeeze. A foam roller if you have one (not a necessity).
- This class will be held on Moxie.
- You will receive an email reminder a few hours before the class.
- Moxie Studios are optimized for laptops & PC browsers. No downloads required. You can also join Moxie Studios on certain tablets and mobile devices. Please review our help files for best practices and tips.
- The warm up room opens 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Following the class you will be asked to provide feedback. Your input helps us improve!